KERSHAW KNIFE WHIRLWIND
KERSHAW KNIFE, WHIRLWIND
SpeedSafe® Assisted Opening
Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
Inset Liner Lock
A strip of stainless steel is riveted inside the knife’s handle—most commonly when the handle is a lightweight material. This enables us to create a slimmer, lighter knife, while still providing the strength and security of a locking liner.
The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
Made In The USA
When you see this on one of our knives, it means the knife was made in our Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Inset liner lock
- Single-position pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, stonewashed finish
- Handle: Glass-filled nylon
- Blade length: 3.25 in. (8.4 cm)
- Closed length: 4.5 in. (11.3 cm)
- Overall length: 7.75 in. (19.7 cm)
- Weight: 3.5 oz. (99.2 g)